РАБОТНИ ОФЕРТИ 2021
Washington DC, Metropolitan area|MD
- Job title: Lifeguard
- Sub title: I_MD_001
- Job description: As a lifeguard you will have to ensure a safe and healthy environment for the swimmers. You have to be able to recognize and react properly in emergency situations. Also, you must check and maintain specific chemical levels in the pool and operate the pool filtration system. Additional required duties are: cleaning the pool and surrounding area- deck, guard office, pump room, cleaning the restrooms, trash removal and enforcing facility rules and gate control.
- Company description: Pool management company
- Gender: Any
- State: Maryland (MD)
- City: Washington DC, Metropolitan area
- Start date: 01/05/2021 - 01/06/2021
- End date: 01/09/2021 - 01/10/2021
- Pay rate: $12 - $18 per hour
- Tips: No
- Working hours: 32
- English level: Advanced
- Possible second job: Yes
- Provided housing: Yes
- Housing additional info: $130 per student per week. Apartments are partly furnished.
- Area information: Washington, D.C., formally the District of Columbia and commonly referred to as Washington, the District or simply D.C., is the capital of the United States. The states of Maryland and Virginia each donated land to form the federal district, which included the preexisting settlements of Georgetown and Alexandria.
- Nearest cities: Washington DC